This post brought to you by SAVE . All opinions are 100% mine.
(I think we've exceeded the pet weight limit a the hotel.)
When folks think of aquariums, botanical gardens and theme paks, the natural destination is Orlando, right? Maybe. Did you know that San Antonio has Sea World, pet friendly hotels, horticultural attractions and more? In fact, the trip might be more economical for you and your human and canine companions.
- Discounts at the Pet Friendly Drury Inn (2 pets allowed per room.) There are multiple participating locations (For example: Drury Plaza Riverwalk rooms start at $133, the promotional rate starts at $103.00)
- $1 off Admission to San Antonio Botanical Gardens
- At Sea World, pay children's price ($39.95) for adults or one child free with each adult ticket. That's a $10 savings for an adult, or a $39.95 for a full adult fare and a free child.
- $2 off at the Texas Transportation Museum.
- 10% off Alamo Helicopter tour. (Prices are $45.50-312+, so a savings of $4.50-$30.12)
- $2 off adult and $1 off child admission to the Natural Bridge Caverns
The potential savings is $ 49.50-112 per person with the SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience. For a family of 4, that could be the difference financially between going and staying home…or leaving someone in the care of the barn swallows or house flies.